Maintains Diabetic Health
Botanical Name: – Momordica Charantia
- It is also called bitter melon, karela, balsam pear, or bitter gourd.
- It is a natural herbal supplement that helps clear excess kapha from the body and stimulate the digestive fires without aggravating pitta or vata.
- Karala capsules help to maintain healthy pancreatic function by supporting normal glucose metabolism.
- Each capsule contains pure bitter melon, carefully extracted to maintain its natural properties.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels by boosting insulin sensitivity and inhibiting the enzymes that break down carbohydrates.
- May protect against oxidative damage and reduce inflammation.
- Promotes the production of digestive enzymes.
- Helps to improve skin health by promoting collagen synthesis.
Take 1 capsule of Karela Capsules twice daily after meals with water or as required by your healthcare professional.
- Pregnant or nursing women, children under 18, and persons with any medical condition should confer with their healthcare professional before using this product.
- Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Information on this website is for knowledge purposes only. Before consuming this product , check with your doctor, and also check your prescription drug labels for contraindications. The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are formulated based on traditional Ayurvedic principles and are not meant to replace any medical treatment. We encourage you to seek professional medical advice for any health concerns you may have. Our product doesn’t contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.