- Adoosa, scientifically known as Adhatoda vasica, is a revered herb in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine system of India.
- It is commonly referred to as Vasa or Vasaka and holds a prominent place in herbal medicine.
- The herb is primarily found growing on the plains of India and extends its presence to the lower regions of the Himalayas, typically up to an altitude of 1000 meters above sea level.
- It thrives in these diverse climatic conditions and is well-adapted to the specific environments.
- Vasa or Vasaka is known for its active compounds, including alkaloids, tannins, flavonoids, and essential oils, which contribute to its pharmacological effects.
- It is believed to help alleviate coughs, bronchitis, asthma, and other respiratory ailments by promoting the expulsion of mucus and relieving bronchial spasms.
- Vasa, or Vasaka, is recognized for its potential as an antipyretic (fever-reducing) herb and is used in the treatment of fever.
- It is also considered beneficial for digestive disorders, skin conditions, and as a general tonic for overall wellness.
- It is also utilized in traditional remedies for relieving coughs, colds, digestive disorders, and skin conditions.
- It aids in soothing occasional digestive discomfort, promotes a healthy gut environment, and supports overall digestive wellness.
We recommend you take 1 teaspoon (2–3 g) of Vasaka Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for best results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Always consult a healthcare professional before using Vasaka Powder if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information on this website is for informational purposes only. It is vital to consult a doctor before consuming any herbs or supplements and to check your prescription drug labels for contraindications. The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are formulated based on traditional Ayurvedic principles and are not meant to replace any medical treatment. We encourage you to seek professional medical advice for any health concerns you may have. Does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, or salicylates.