Botanical Name: Phyllanthus emblica/Emblica officinale
- Amalaki is also known as Indian gooseberries or Amla/Amalaki.
- It is richest natural sources of vitamin C
- It contains vitamins A, C, E, Iron, and Calcium and is low in sugar.
- It is a 100% pure dietary supplement and contains all the nutrients needed to support and promote a variety of health advantages.
- Having antioxidants properties which help to neutralize free radicals, protect cells from oxidative stress, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Having anti-ageing properties
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels.
- Regular consumption of Amalaki boosts the immune system by enhancing the production and activity of immune cells.
- Mild laxatives and cooling agents for the system.
- Promotes good skin and hair health.
1-2 capsules twice daily, with water after meals or as prescribed by the healthcare advisor.
- Pregnant, lactating mothers or anyone on medication should consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- People on blood thinning medicine or undergoing surgery should not take Amalaki Capsules.
Information on this website is for informational purposes only. It is vital to consult a doctor before consuming any herbs or supplements and to check your prescription drug labels for contraindications. The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are formulated based on traditional Ayurvedic principles and are not meant to replace any medical treatment. We encourage you to seek professional medical advice for any health concerns you may have. Does not contain: yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavours, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.