Botanical Name: -Tribulus Terrestris
- Gokshura is also known as Gokhru, Puncture Vine, Gokharu, and Caltrop.
- Gokshura is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K, proteins, flavonoids, and other bioactive compounds that offer various health benefits.
- It is a natural herbal supplement that supports a healthy genito-urinary system.
- A potent herb used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to support overall wellness and vitality.
- Support male reproductive health by improving sperm count and motility.
- Promote kidney function and healthy urinary tract function.
- Regulate muscle growth and strength by improving protein synthesis in the body.
- Improve cardiovascular health by reducing inflammation.
- Provide protection against infections and diseases.
- Promotes a healthy nervous system and balances all doshas.
Take 2 capsules twice a day with room-temperature water or as a healthcare practitioner suggests.
- Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are expecting a baby, a lactating mother, or taking any medication.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Information on this website is for knowledge purposes only. Before consuming this product, check with your doctor, and also check your prescription drug labels for contraindications. The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are formulated based on traditional Ayurvedic principles and are not meant to replace any medical treatment. We encourage you to seek professional medical advice for any health concerns you may have. Our product doesn’t contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.