- Kalmegh is a remarkable plant recognized by its various names, including “Green Chiretta” and the “King of Bitters.
- It has a bitter taste and has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic and traditional medicine systems for its numerous health benefits.
- The plant is native to India and other parts of Southeast Asia, and its leaves and stems are commonly utilized for their therapeutic properties.
- This plant is called Hempedu Bumi (meaning bile of earth) in Malaysia.
- It is mainly used for liver-related issues due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kalmegh has traditionally been used to support liver function and aid in the elimination of toxins.
- It helps stimulate digestion, soothe digestive discomfort, and promote healthy bowel movements.
- It has blood-cleansing and skin-purifying properties.
- Kalmegh powder contains a rich array of bioactive compounds and antioxidants.
- The combination of Kalmegh powder and antioxidants like amla aids in the elimination of harmful free radicals and promotes the regeneration of liver cells.
We recommend you take 1 teaspoon (2–3 g) of Kalmegh Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for best results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Always consult a healthcare professional before using Kalmegh Powder if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information on this website is for informational purposes only. It is vital to consult a doctor before consuming any herbs or supplements and to check your prescription drug labels for contraindications. The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are formulated based on traditional Ayurvedic principles and are not meant to replace any medical treatment. We encourage you to seek professional medical advice for any health concerns you may have. Does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, or salicylates.