Botanical Name: – Azadirachta Indica
- It is one of the most potent herbs, also known as Indian Lilac, Nimtree, Bead Tree, and Margosa Tree.
- It is a natural herbal supplement with the goodness of high-quality, freshly-picked neem leaves.
- It is effective in dealing with nearly all types of pitta and kapha imbalances.
- It has been traditionally used as a blood purifier, liver cleanser, and immunity booster.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties help keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Helps keep the body healthy and free from infections.
- Support digestive health and relieve gastrointestinal issues.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels in the body.
- Regular use promotes healthy teeth and gums.
Take 2 neem capsules twice daily with water or as a healthcare professional recommends.
- Pregnant or nursing women, and persons on any medication should check with their healthcare professional before using this product.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children
Information on this website is for knowledge purposes only. Before consuming this product , check with your doctor, and also check your prescription drug labels for contraindications. The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are formulated based on traditional Ayurvedic principles and are not meant to replace any medical treatment. We encourage you to seek professional medical advice for any health concerns you may have. Our product doesn’t contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, and salicylates.