- Tulsi, also referred to as “holy basil”, is an herb of great significance in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine system of India.
- It is highly revered for its therapeutic qualities and is found abundantly in almost every household throughout the country.
- The scientific name of Tulsi is Ocimum sanctum, and it belongs to the Lamiaceae family.
- The herb is known for its distinct aroma, vibrant green leaves, and small purple flowers.
- It holds a sacred place in Indian culture and is often worshiped as a symbol of purity and divine protection.
- Tulsi is regarded as a Rasayana, a rejuvenating herb that promotes longevity and vitality.
- It is an adaptogenic herb, which means it helps the body cope with stress and promotes overall well-being.
- It is believed to support the immune system, strengthen respiratory health, and aid in the management of various ailments.
- It is also utilized in traditional remedies for relieving coughs, colds, digestive disorders, and skin conditions.
- Tulsi is rich in essential oils, phytochemicals, and nutrients, including vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, and zinc, which make it a valuable herb for promoting overall health and vitality.
We recommend you take 1 teaspoon (2–3 g) of Tulsi Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for best results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Always consult a healthcare professional before using Tulsi Powder if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information on this website is for informational purposes only. It is vital to consult a doctor before consuming any herbs or supplements and to check your prescription drug labels for contraindications. The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are formulated based on traditional Ayurvedic principles and are not meant to replace any medical treatment. We encourage you to seek professional medical advice for any health concerns you may have. Does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, or salicylates.