- In Ayurveda, haritaki is considered a vital herb that offers benefits to all three doshas of the body: vata, kapha, and pitta.
- It is a dry, warm, slightly sweet, bitter, and astringent herb.
- Harad is rich in vitamin C, iron, manganese, selenium, and copper and helps in hair growth due to its rasayana (rejuvenating) property.
- Our Haritaki powder is meticulously sourced from premium-quality Harad, ensuring that each batch is crafted with the utmost care and attention to quality.
- Incorporating Haritaki Powder into your daily routine is a transformative step toward embracing a life of balance and vitality.
- Haritaki powder acts as a natural digestive tonic, helping to soothe the digestive system.
- Support regular bowel movements.
- Harad has been traditionally used to promote liver function and assist in the removal of toxins from the body.
- Harad Powder is rich in antioxidants, which help combat oxidative stress and protect cells from damage.
- Assists in treating a wide range of skin infections, including acne, pimples, rashes, boils, and other conditions.
We recommend you take 1 teaspoon (2–3 g) of Haritaki Powder with lukewarm water or warm milk twice a day for best results or as directed by your health practitioner. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Always consult a healthcare professional before using Haritaki Powder if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication.
- Haritaki Powder may lower blood sugar levels. Adjust your diabetic medication regimen if you consume it regularly. Consult your doctor before using Harad.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information on this website is for informational purposes only. It is vital to consult a doctor before consuming any herbs or supplements and to check your prescription drug labels for contraindications. The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are formulated based on traditional Ayurvedic principles and are not meant to replace any medical treatment. We encourage you to seek professional medical advice for any health concerns you may have. Does not contain yeast, wheat, eggs, gluten, soy, gelatin, peanuts, shellfish, dairy, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, flavors, agave, artificial preservatives, or salicylates.